About Total Media Group
Who We Are
NYC M/WBE Certified
We are a Media/ Marketing/ Production/ Consulting Company with a combined total of over 35 years experience. We offer services in key media channels with a focus in the Hair and Beauty Industry.
We specialize in creating and implementing unique marketing/branding ideas/events. We produce magazines and marketing material from conception to print and are experienced in all elements of production including casting, video/photo production, creative direction, photography and design.
We are uniquely positioned to reach targeted markets through innovative marketing concepts, including social media branding, and we can plan and execute any type of event from start to finish. We offer MORE for LESS!!!
Kamal Dorsainville, Vice President
What We’ve Done
- Marketing, Consulting & Production Management for Kiss Products Inc (Multiple Divisions – Kiss Colors, Red Pro, IEnvy, Kiss Cosmetics, Kiss Nails) 2005 – present
- Produced High Energy Stage Presentations at Major Hair & Beauty Trade Shows for brands such as Shake N Go, Kiss Products, Salon Tech and more.
- Produced Hair/Fashion & Beauty Shows & Competitions Nationwide for Shake-N-Go (with attendance up to 9,000 plus) 2005 – 2012
- Producing tours and calendars with KISS Cosmetics as part of their marketing campaigns
- Provided editorial content and for AOL’s African American Beauty Channel and advising them on usage – 2005
- Provided beauty content for Proctor & Gamble’s Pantene Line at a recent Museum Opening – a presentation they targeted to hairstylists
- Produced 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 & 2007 swimsuit calendars as a marketing/promotional tool for Seagram’s Gin
- Produced 6 foot, cardboard store display models for Seagram’s Gin – 2002, 2004 & 2007
- Launched and packaged over 15 successful hair, beauty and fashion newsstand and salon publications over the past 10 years
- Launched “Urban Teen Scene” (produced “for teens by teens”) a socially conscious and celebrity driven teen magazine targeting the interests of the emerging African American and Hispanic teen market
- Creative Direction and model casting for Spartan Brands’ Ad Campaigns for both the men’s (Duke) and the women’s (Raveen) product lines – 2004
- Conduct professional and consumer makeup, modeling and hairstyling workshops – 2003 – 2004
- Produced “Eye On Beauty” TV Pilot – 2003
- Creative Direction for 10 models, ad creative and art direction for 6 ads for Keystone Laboratories – 2002 (Better Braids/Better Locs, Urban Natural Style)
- Facilitated the product pre-launch of an ethnic hair care line for Proctor & Gamble – 2003 (Including Ad Creative & a Mall Launch in Dallas, TX)
- Facilitated a five-city mall tour for Sensitive by Nature (a Johnson Product Brand) – 2003
- Produced charitable events at the Apollo Theatre for the “Apollo Circle of Friends” trying to re-introduce the Apollo to the Community]